Dr.Web CureIt! is an anti-virus scanner based on Dr.Web Scanning Engine, the typical virus scanning engine of Dr.Web products. Although Dr.Web CureIt! has actually limited efficiency abilities in contrast with Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows (no local monitor, no command line scanner, no upgrading utility, etc.), it is however able to properly scan the system and do required activities for spotted hazards.
Dr.Web CureIt! is the perfect solution for scenarios when installment of an anti-virus is difficult due to infection task or some other reason, since it does not need installation, operates under Microsoft Windows and also Microsoft Windows Server os for 32 or 64-bit platforms (from Microsoft Windows 2000 as well as to Microsoft Windows 8) and also is regularly supplemented with the most up to date Dr.Web infection databases to guarantee its performance versus all virus risks and also various other harmful programs. It also automatically specifies the language utilized by your operating system.
You can utilize Dr.Web CureIt! cost free to check your personal computer. For any business use of Dr.Web CureIt!, nonetheless, a permit is needed.
Dr.WEB CureIt! identifies as well as eliminates:
- Mass-mailing worms
- E-mail infections
- Peer-to-peer infections
- Web worms
- File infections
- Stealth infections
- Polymorphic infections
- Bodiless infections
- Macro infections
- MS Workplace infections
- Manuscript viruses
- Password stealers
- Paid Dialers
- Joke programs
- Destructive scripts
- Other malware
What'’ s New:
Read more cureit At website Articles
- A new scanning subsystem that can scan computer system disks in a multithreaded setting to completely take advantage of multi-core cpus.
- Substantial boost in the scanning rate.
- Substantially boosted stability of the program basically eliminates the opportunity of BSOD (“” blue display of death””) throughout the scanning.
- Totally revamped user interface.
- Rootkit search subsystem.
- Advanced customized check attributes that permit to check a computer system memory, boot markets, start-up objects, etc.
- . A choice to obstruct a network link throughout the scanning.
- An option to shut down an os as soon as the scanning is full.
- Checking a COMPUTER BIOS for “” bioskits” —”– malicious programs contaminating a COMPUTER BIOGRAPHY.
- Native quarantine supervisor.
- Block low-level documents operations.
- Supported Windows 8 and Windows Web server 2012.